Monday, October 27, 2008

Being missing out!

Monday 27/10/2008

Being missing out a lot due to my injury! NT took some stunning pictures of this weekend's Graperun! This may all change as my first 6 weeks ends this week :-)




















Wednesday 29/10/2008

Stumbled upon this blog wherein runner Richard writes about his experience doing the Kalahari Augrabies Extreme Marathon 2008










Friday 31/10/2008

Online runnersworld editor SeanF resigns!

The bottom line is that after nearly nine years here at Runner’s World, I had become so jaded and tired that the mere thought of going to work was enough to make me nauseous. There are many reasons for this, which I’m not going to go into now, but it got to the stage where my health was being affected, in terms of losing sleep and my appetite, which meant I had flu all the time (and couldn’t run). I simply decided I couldn’t go on like this and had to do something about it. Yes, it was sudden decision to go, and yes, I’m sitting here now having massive doubts and second thoughts and questioning my sanity, but I still feel that it is the right thing to do – for me. I would just have gotten worse if I didn’t move now.

We wish you well on your new endeveours!

No comments:

Featured artist : Mandisa